8mm Stud – Red Ring Terminal
£2.96 Ex VAT
8mm Red Ring Terminal?, pack of 100 pieces.
- High grade PVC insulation makes crimping easy whilst ensuring complete integrity of termination.
- Red Insulation: Conductor size 0.5-1.5mm² / 22-16awg.
- Blue Insulation: Conductor size 1.5-2.5mm² / 16-14awg.
- Yellow Insulation: Conductor size 4.0-6.0mm² / 12-10awg.
- UL approval number: E163810
Partex UK Marking Systems
Making a mark has been the Partex way since 1948, when the company was formed in Gullspång, central Sweden, under the name of Elektro-Lööf. Tore Lööf, the founder, began working as an electrical assembler at the Gullspång power plant. He was inspired enough to create labour-saving inventions, with the marking sleeve his permanent impression. By the mid-1950s, Partex was born.
Today, Partex is a multinational company. Still, in Swedish hands, there are subsidiaries in Germany, France, USA, Poland, India, Russia, Brazil, UAE and the Czech Republic. The UK branch is based in Coleshill, Warwickshire, and has grown from a small office in High Street premises to a 30,000 square feet unit.
Total Control and Distribution proudly stock their marking systems, which are designed for identifying pipework, cables, and wires. Without which, identifying each wire, pipe or cable around a junction boxes and enclosures
would be near impossible.
Web Design & Optimisation by SEO Manchester Ltd