Pepperl+Fuchs Pepperl+Fuchs started in 1945 with modest beginnings as a radio workshop in Mannheim, Germany. Its founders, Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs gradually developed the business by responding to their customers’ need. Innovation after innovation would see them become a multinational company, and world leaders in manufacturing intrinsically safe explosion protection and electronic sensors. All of their products conform to the latest ATEX and IECEX guidelines and are suited to numerous applications like offshore drilling platforms and pharmaceutical industries. The company has a passion for automation which, from the products we stock by Pepperl+Fuchs, is evident. The company serves a wealth of countries and has three HQs. Its European base is also their Head Office - still in the town where Walter and Ludwig made the company’s first steps to global dominance. Their North American base is in Twinsburg, Ohio, with the Asian HQ in Singapore City. The UK’s base is situated on the outskirts of Oldham, to the north-east of the town.