Without ferrules, the termination point of our wiring systems could be haphazard and dangerous. Damp could get into each end and create a multitude of electrical problems. Connections could be inconsistent and fault-finding could be a pain in the proverbials.
We at TCAD offer Partex cord end bootlace ferrules. These provide a neat end termination to tri-rated cable and multi-stranded wires. They are:
- Available in both the French and German colour coding systems.
- Also commonly known as bootlace ferrules, bootlace crimps or wire ferrules.
- Available in packs of 100 or 1000 pieces as standard.
- Manufactured from tin coated high conductivity copper with Polyamide 66 insulating sleeves.
- Cord end ferrule crimp tooling is available from our ParTool hand tool range.
For further details about the Partex cord end ferrules we stock, why not give us a call on 01642 612662. Our knowledgeable staff shall answer your call as quickly as possible.