The term ‘TCD LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, our registered office is : 8 Navigator Court, Preston Farm Ind Est, Stockton On Tees TS18 3TQ. Our company registration number is 05779495. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any of our selected suppliers provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We aim to deliver all orders within 2-7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are “Out of Stock” we will endeavour to supply the goods as soon as the product arrives from our supplier in to our possession. In the event that we are unable to source your required item(s) we will contact you to inform you at the earliest convenient opportunity.
Products eligible for free Delivery will be Marked on the product page. Free Delivery is only applicable to the United Kingdom. If a mix of products eligible for free delivery and products not eligible for free delivery are in the basket, The items eligible will not contribute towards the delivery price.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
We aim to fulfill your requirements to ensure you are happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery to confirm that they are supplied correctly as ordered and detailed on our paperwork. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days of receipt. You can cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched up to 7 days from receipt. All goods returned must be in their original packaging and in an unused condition, once we are satisfied this criteria has been met we will issue a full refund less of any postage costs. Any damages must be notified in writing within 48 Hours of the receipt of the goods. The contact e-mail address to notify damages is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Export Out Side Of The UK